I've been working on a google map that shows some of the important parts of our trip, such as where we'll be flying into and out of the country, where are the hotels that we'll be staying at, certain places we'll be sightseeing, etc. It's still a work in process, but here is what we have so far:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=103607184097916729946.00045d10bf69c39e5b930&ll=34.965721,135.861086&spn=13.111788,19.6875&z=6
A few notes about this map:
The airplanes are the 2 airports that we care about.
The red dot in Kyoto is the shrine we're getting married at.
Blue dots are the hotels we have reserved for everybody.
Green dots are points of interest (temples, castles, etc.) that we plan on seeing.
Yellow dots are places Teresa and I are going after everyone else leaves. Not for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Technical difficulties. The link seems to be taking you to a boring old map of the US. I'll comment again once I get it working properly.
Looks like it's working now. Enjoy
Post a Comment