The day that we land in Japan, we are going straight to Tokyo. I just got confirmation of our reservations for 3 nights at New Izu Hotel. As usual, here is the link
http://www.izuhotel.co.jp/indexfEnglish.htm
We got the special internet reservation rate, meaning it's only 5,750 yen (about $58 at current exchange rate) per person per night. The hotel is very close to major subway lines, and right near a 24-hour Lawson, which you will all come to know and love once we get there. Kind of like a 7-11, only it's Lawson. We reserved Japanese style rooms for all, the usual 2 to a room. And Mark, you still need to reserve a room for you and Kyle, cause the internet discount rate only applies to a maximum of 3 rooms. So I'll need you to send them an email as soon as you can.
I don't have my crazy spreadsheet with full schedules and everything available right now, but I think that just leaves us 2 more places to book rooms for. Once those are done, we'll post total hotel prices and our official schedule, at least in terms of where we'll be on what days, although what we'll see there might still change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, it's pretty much all about the Lawson... Remember how Cromartie was the first time we ever heard about their existence?
Post a Comment